O’Rourke Family Vineyards Ltd. is located in beautiful Lake Country, BC, surrounded by vineyards, orchards, and beautiful mountain views.
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable/Receivable Administrator with a minimum of two (2) years accounts payable/bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Minimum two (2) years full cycle accounts payable/bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Job costing
- Demonstrated ability to accurately calculate, post, correct, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Must possess a high level of moral judgment for handling confidential information and monetary transactions.
- Basic knowledge of accounting systems, budgets, and internal controls.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the company.
- Extremely reliable, mature and professional.
- Highly resourceful, intuitive and flexible.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Industry experience an asset.
In addition to the Accounts Payable roles, this position will also assist in backing up our Financial Coordinator.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Enter and reconcile tasting room, bistro and event sales/payments
- Apply payments to invoices
- Enter payroll time cards into online system for approval and processing
O’Rourke Family Vineyards Ltd. adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals and disabled persons to apply. We would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.