O’Rourke Family Vineyards Ltd offers a fantastic opportunity to join our team as a Commercial Industrial Cleaner in Lake Country, BC. We offer a friendly, fast-paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals.
Reporting to the supervisor, the job of the Commercial Industrial Cleaner is to keep the site clean and organized.
The responsibilities of the Commercial Industrial Cleaner include, but are not limited to:
- Using necessary solvents and chemicals in order to effectively remove dirt and stains.
- Power washing windows and frames,
- Cleaning walls, door frames, baseboards.
- Remove stains and spots such as paint, caulking splashes, and adhesive residue.
- Proper disposal of debris and trash.
- Complying with all safety policies and procedures.
- Respond to cleanup requests as necessary.
- Work in a safe, responsible manner to not intentionally or unintentionally injure oneself, or endanger the wellbeing of others.
- Other duties as needed.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous custodian, janitorial or housekeeping experience is required.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Capable of working independently, as well as, in a team environment.
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail.
- Committed to working in a safe and efficient manner.
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6” ankle support.
- Able to lift heavy objects, climb ladders
- Successful candidates are required to have personal reliable transportation, and a valid driver’s license
- Candidates must successfully complete orientation.
O’Rourke Family Vineyards Ltd adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals and disabled persons to apply. We would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.