O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars is located in beautiful Lake Country, BC, surrounded by vineyards, orchards, and beautiful mountain views. We are currently recruiting for Accounts Receivable Administrator.
Location: Lake Country, BC. Please note: there is no direct access to public transportation. This is an on-site position.
Role and Responsibility:
- Reconcile daily cash outs and enter into accounting system
- Record customer invoices
- Reconcile wholesale customer invoices
- Calculate 3rd party commissions
- Collection of outstanding customer invoices
- Respond to customer inquiries and solve discrepancies
- Support to accounting team as required
- Minimum two (2) years full cycle accounts receivable/bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Job costing
- Demonstrated ability to accurately calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Must possess a high level of moral judgment for handling confidential information and monetary transactions.
- Basic knowledge of accounting systems, budgets, and internal controls.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the company.
- Extremely reliable, mature and professional.
- Highly resourceful, intuitive and flexible.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Industry experience an asset.